While using Xbox and PlayStation, protecting your identity is an important task. XResolver helps you change your game identities to an IP address, such as your game username and gamer tags. Besides securing, the other benefit of changing long user names and gaming tags to IP addresses is that it is easy to remember and memorise numbers than long names. XResolver is the tool that helps you change the names and tags to IP addresses.
If you are searching for a free online tool to change the Xbox and PS gamer tags into short numbers, then you must try and explore xResolver right away. Here in this guide, we will talk deeper about xResolver and cover every aspect of this online platform/website.
What is xResolver for Xbox and PlayStation?
xResolver is Xbox and PS resolver tool that works with resolving gamer user names and gamer tags. This tool resolves usernames, tags and domain names and converts them into the form of IP addresses.
Changing gamer usernames and tags to IP address have dual benefits. Gamers can also hide from hackers as they can memorise the IP addresses easier than names. But the main advantage of xResolver is that it protects your data from hackers and other suspicious actors.
How to Register on xResolver?
Before using xResolver, you have to create a user account on xResolver. Here are the steps that will help you in the registration process for xResolver.
- Go to https://xresolver.com/
- Click on “Register”
- Enter the details in the signup form, i.e., username, email ID, password
- Now click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process on xResolver.
xResolver – How to Use?
xResolver comes with a user-friendly interface, so its use for changing gamer username and gamer tag is not a problematic ob. All you need is to follow the instructions given below, and you will be able to achieve the target of changing the username to an IP address in no time.
- Browse https://xresolver.com/ in any browser on any device
- Select Playstation or Xbox Resolver
- Next, you need to enter the “Xbox Gamertag” and convert it to the IP address
- If you have already converted your Gamertag to IP address, you can enter the “IP Address” and change it to the Xbox gamer name
- In the next step, click on the “Resolve” button to see the results
- Similarly, you can do the same to resolve PlayStation Gamertag or IP Address
xResolver Xbox – How to Blacklist Yourself?
Once you change your Xbox or Playstation username or Gamertag to IP addresses, it will be added to the xResolver database. This means your Gamertag and username addresses are accessible from the database. If you don’t want anyone to access your IP address, then you can blacklist yourself, and no one will be able to find your information.
To hide your IP address from the reach of anyone, it is recommended to contact your ISP. They will change your IP address, and hence your information will be on the safe side from the backers. Most experts also recommend a premium VPN to hide or change your IP address. With a VPN, you can even change your actual location to another area. Most importantly, never share your sensitive data with anyone on the internet.
The below table provides a details explanation of xResolver.
|Date of Creation||2017|
|Works with||Xbox & PlayStation|
|Ability||Change username and Gamertag of Xbox and PS users|
|Other Benefits||IP logger, PSN username, IP Storage etc.|
|Registered Users||0.25 Million|
xResolver Xbox Features
xResolver offers specific features and benefits for its users. A few of these are mentioned below.
- Change PlayStation Network (PSN) username – This PSN tool checks the availability of the username before starting the registration
- IP Storage – It helps in storing and saving your IP addresses.
- What is My IP – xResolver provides the functionality of checking your system IP address
xResolver enables you to resolve the Xbox and PlayStation username and Gamertag. It is an essential tool to keep your data away from hackers. Let us know if you’re going to share anything about xResolver or want to ask a question.