Blade Runner is an all-in-one Kodi addon which is a perfect platform for TV shows and free TV shows. You can get it from the Dejavu Repository of Kodi.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, TV Channels, New Movies, New TV Shows Episodes, Search and Tools section.
The guide given below can be used for installing this addon on any Operating System and any hardware. But before going ahead, be noted that this website is not affiliated to Blade Runner in any means. It means that BestKodiTips team is not responsible for anything related to this addon.
How to Install Blade Runner Addon on Kodi 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://dejavurepo.github.io/ in the top box
- Enter dejavu in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on dejavu
- Select this ZIP File http://repository.dejavu-1.0.4.zip/
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Dejavu Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for Blade Runner and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.