The TV App Kodi Addon is a third-party addon for your live TV needs. It scraps content from third-party sources and displays it on your TV screen.
Follow the guide below to install the TV App Kodi addon on your Firestick, Windows PC/Laptop, Android Smartphone, TV Box, Android TV, iOS, or MacOS.
The TV App Kodi addon is a complete package for all your IPTV needs. It provides free access to Live TV, NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, Cricket, Football Leagues, Tennis, Hockey, Golf, WWE and more.
How To Install The TV App Kodi Addon on Any Device
- Open Kodi and navigate to the Home page
- Select add-ons and then click on the Settings button
- Select add-ons and click on “Enable Unknown Sources.”
- Go back to Home and select Settings
- Select File Manager and then “Add Source.”
- In the top box, enter https://mrgsi.github.io/glive/, and then glive in the bottom box.
- Click OK and go back to Home
- Select Addons and then click on “Add-on Browser.”
- Click on install from the zip file, click on glive, and then select repository.glive-1.2.0.zip
- Wait for the addon-enabled notification.
- Select “Install from repository.”
- Click on Glive Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Search for The TV App and install it
- Wait for the addon-enabled notification
- All done; The TV App addon is not successfully installed and is ready to use.