ODIN is a all-new 4K video addon for Kodi 20 Nexus. It is a 4K video addon with UHD one-click viewing experience. ODIN addon scrap content from third-party websites and online sources.
Like other Kodi 20 addons, Odin also covers various categories and content sections such as Movies, TV shows, Wildlife, Classic movies, Horror Movies, War Movies, and many more. All the sections and video content are available in 4K and UHD quality.
It is heaven for all those looking for UHD and 4K free video content. Follow the below given step-by-step guide to install Odin on Kodi 2o Nexus or on Kodi 19 Matrix.
How to Install Odin 4K Addon on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Open Kodi 20 Nexus or download
- Visit Kodi Home Screen
- Click on Add-ons and then select the Settings button
- Go to Add-ons and Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to the HOME screen and click on the Settings button
- Select File Manager
- Add Source and enter http://narcacist.com/repo in the top box
- Enter NARCACIST in the next text field
- Click OK.
- Go BACK to the HOME screen and select Add-Ons
- Click on Add-on Browser
- Install from the zip file (Click YES to the warning)
- Select NARCISSIST and then select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select ‘Install from the repository and then choose Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
- Go to (Video/Music/Program) add-ons
- Search for ODIN and then Install
- Click OK to install any additional add-ons.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. All done; Kodi 20 Nexus addon is successfully installed and ready to use.