Welcome to the SportHD Addon guide. The addon is supported by both Kodi 20 Nexus as well as 19. SportHD addon is based on the once-famous Sport 365. The new add-on also comes from the same developer.
In the SportHD Kodi addon, you will be able to get quick access to various sports-related content. Some of its sections include Live Events (live sports games, events, shows, etc.), Sports, Best Leagues around the world, and settings options.
You can use the below-given step-by-step guide for adding this addon to your Kodi addons library.
Remember, BestKodiTips.com is not affiliated with this addon. So, you must raise questions to the addon provider and not to our team.
How To Install Sport HD Kodi Addon?
- Download Kodi
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select the Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo in the top box
- Enter bugatsinho in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from the zip file Now click on bugatsinho
- Select this ZIP File http://repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip/
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from the repository Click on The Bugatsinho Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for SportHD and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.