Are you looking for an all-in-one Kodi 20 Nexus sports addon? Nothing is better than a Winner these days. It is a complete package for all sports fans out there.
Winner addon scraps content from third-party sources, including websites, apps, and other sports forums. There are sections for live sports streaming, motorsports, soccer, basketball, cycling, handball, rugby, tennis, floorball, ice hockey, badminton, indoor football, golf, and many more sports categories.
Below is the step-by-step guide for adding Winner Sports addon to Kodi 20 Nexus. This guide is compatible with all major operating systems and hardware.
How to Install Winner Sports Kodi 20 Nexus Addon
- Open Kodi 20 Nexus or download
- Visit Kodi Home Screen
- Click on Add-ons and then select the Settings button
- Go to Add-ons and Enable Unknown Sources
- Save and download this zip file somewhere on your system
- Go BACK to the HOME screen and select Add-Ons
- Click on Add-on Browser
- Install from the zip file (search for file you saved from step 5)
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select ‘Install from the repository and then choose WINNER
- Go to (Video/Music/Program) add-ons
- Search for WINNER and then Install
- Click OK to install any additional add-ons.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. All done; Kodi 20 Nexus addon is successfully installed and ready to use.