Kodi users, especially from the Asian countries like India, Pakistan and Gulf regions always looking for Asian content on Kodi. Luckily, Kodi offers a great source of Asian and Bollywood content to its users. One such addition comes in the form of the Dramacool Kodi addon.
The Dramacool addon for Kodi is a new platform for finding on-demand movies and TV shows in excellent picture quality. Besides the Indian videos, you can find content from other Asian countries such as China, Japan, Thailand and Korea.
Like other working Kodi addons, Dramacool comes with a user-friendly interface where all the content is divided into proper sections from where you can find content with just one click.
With the help of the Dramacool Kodi addon, you can find and filter content based on the Drama list, movie, popular drama, popular star, recently published movies, recently published drama, TV shows and much more.
How to Install Dramacool Kodi Addon
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Please navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter https://groggyegg.github.io/
- Type Lime in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose Lime
- Select https://repository.lime-x.x.x.zip/
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click Lime Addons
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose Dramacool and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.