The Phoenix Kodi add-on comes with a huge variety of matchless features like HER Place, Phoenix new releases, TV, Sports, Valhalla Section and many others. Recently a new Phoenix update has been made available for the Kodi users. The setup and working of Phoenix is very exciting and impressive which has made our streaming experiences on Kodi much more enjoyable.
However, a number of difficulties have been reported by the users of the Phoenix add-on. This add-on might not function properly if you are using the Phoenix update.
Steps to follow for fixing Phoenix addon not working problem
In order to investigate the problem of Phoenix, first thing you should always think about is to update Kodi to its latest version. You will have to face a number of problems if the Phoenix add-on is not updated properly. Carry out the following steps to update Phoenix properly so that it functions without any problem.
- Open up the Kodi application on your device.
- Go to System and click on “Settings” option.
- Go to “Add-ons” and open “Video Add-ons”.
- Now click on the option “Phoenix”.
- Click on the “Update” option.
- The update process might take a little time and relies on your internet speed.
- Wait for the notification of the update.
Update URL Resolver to fix streaming error on Phoenix
- Go to system and open settings.
- Go to “Add-ons” and then select “Install from zipping”.
- Now follow the prompt as fusion. Then follow am bc-scripts.
- Now move to script-module-urlresolver3.0.X.zip.
- Now you can use Phoenix add-on update which will function properly now.
Configuration of Phoenix Addon
So, how to configure Phoenix addon? We have the solution for you.
In case you encounter compatibility issue while updating Phoenix, follow the steps below to solve this problem.
- Open up Kodi application on your device.
- Go to My add-ons category in the system settings.
- Click on Videos option.
- Click on the Phoenix option.
- Clear the cache in the general tab and add-on menu to improve the functionality of Phoenix update.
Still facing problems? Renewed start is the solution
If you are still encountering problems after the update, then you require losing all the settings and installing the Phoenix from the beginning.
- Launch Kodi on your device and click on system option.
- Go to file manager and select “Add-on Source” category.
- Insert the following address; http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click on done.
- Prior to pressing OK, enter the name. Also, enter the fusion box in the below.
- Now go back to the system add-on settings. Click on “Install from zip file”. Click on fusion> start here> plugin.video.freshstart1.X.X.zip.
- Now you are done with the settings. Then select “Program Add-ons” and click on “Fresh Start” option.
- It will take some time to hold on the enabled option and click done.
Once you have followed the above mentioned steps Kodi can be rebooted now. The Phoenix update can now be installed again and will function properly now.
How to use Phoenix update on Kodi from the start again:
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to “System” and open “File Manager”.
- Move to “Add Source” and click on “None”.
- Insert the following address with no error: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click on Done.
- Assign a name to this media Source and type fusion.
- Insert OK.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Click on “System” and then “Add-ons”.
- Now click on “Install from zipping file”.
- Select fusion.
- Click on begin here. Select plugin.program.indigo-1.0.2.zip.
- Hold the Add-on enabled notification for about a minute.
- Go back to home page.
- Click on “Program” and select “Add-ons”.
- Select indigo.
- Select Factory restore. This will cause all the settings to be lost.
- Again hold the add-on enabled notification for a minute.
- Click on Done.
- Now your Kodi is ready to be rebooted.
Your internet speed matters in any Phoenix problem
If you are facing problems of video buffering quite often especially in the high quality videos then you need to see your internet speed. A minimum speed of 10mbps works alright however, a speed of 25-50mbps is mostly suggested.
Remove sources and cache in the Phoenix Kodi add-on
A link with the name Clear Sources and Clear Cache is available in the settings or tools category. There is another issue with Phoenix update which is Unplayable Stream. Because of this problem the user cannot gain access to certain programs or videos. Follow these steps to solve this problem:
- Go to Google Play store.
- Locate the program named as VPN Cloud.
- Install this program on your device.
- Now search for your desired program or video.
- The issue is solved.
VPN will solve all the problems
It is strongly suggested that you use VPN for streaming videos and other programs on Kodi. VPN will solve all the problems that you might face with Phoenix Kodi Add-on. Here are some of the advantages of using VPN with Kodi.
- The user can gain access to almost every Kodi Add-on all over the world.
- You will not have to face device compatibility problems as VPN supports multiple devices at a time.
- VPN supports Android TV, laptops, tablets and cell phones too. Therefore, it provides full privacy about your browsing content with an end to end encryption.
- VPNs follow a No Log policy so that none of your streaming information is accessible.
- Highly user-friendly.