Kaito is a highly appreciated and well-managed addon for anime content to be found on Kodi. The good thing about this addon is that it is fully compatible with the new Kodi 19 Matrix and can be installed using any operating system.
If you have Debrid or a premium user, you will get the maximum from this addon. It contains categories for Airing Anime, Dubbed Anime, Latest anime, English dubbed anime, Trending anime, Next seasons, All-time popular anime and many more like these.
To install the Kaito anime addon on Kodi, use the below-given guide. It will help you to quickly add it to Kodi 19 Matrix or any older version.
How to Install Kaito Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Download Kodi 19 Matrix
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo in the top box
- Enter DIGGZ in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and Click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on DIGGZ
- Select this ZIP File http://repository.diggzmatrix-x.x.zip/
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Diggz Matrix Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for KAITO and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.