Kodi 20.1 Nexus is a reputable streaming application that is made compatible to power up different devices in watching live movies, sports, TV shows and serials, etc. Firestick is a compelling device that connects with your television set to watch live videos from different sources from the internet. The device streams videos and displays it on the TV screen. It gives the users a cinematic experience of watching videos on a bigger screen rather than personal computers, tablets, and smartphones.
To make the streaming experience free from buffering and distortion, the users are required to install Kodi on firestick. Watching online videos was once only limited to personal computers that were connected with an internet connection. It required the users to watch live streaming on the poor quality monitors and LCD screens, and they had to use the keyboard and monitors for changing a video track. On the whole, it was a cumbersome job and not so appealing.
Important Note: Install Amazon Instant Video on Kodi.
The installation of Kodi on firestick has simplified the whole procedure. It turns your television into a live streaming screen that plays videos from different sources on the bigger screen by connecting with a Wi-Fi. It sets the users free from bothering the channels from keyboards as they can do so with the help of a remote controller.
This technological development is attracting more and more people to avail the comfort of watching online videos directly on their TV screens, but they are still wondering how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick TV. For their ease, I have composed two different methods in this post that can guide them in the installation procedure.
Method no. 1: How to Install Kodi 20.1 Nexus on Firestick with Download Manager
Among the two methods I have compiled for your assistance, this one is a newer and requires you to access the device through a computer system. Each step of this tutorial is described below. You can follow them to quick install Kodi on Firestick.
- Go to the settings option of Fire TV stick or its developer console. put the apps on from unknown sources.
- Return to the home screen. Navigate to the search option and type ES Explorer in the search box. Choose Explorer and click ‘Download’ or ‘Get’ button to proceed with the installation.
- Open ES Explorer application and enter this address http://troypoint.com/kodistable in the Download Manager and label it with the name of Kodi.
- Hit the download option and the download will start.
- Once the Kodi downloads, an installation screen will appear on the front. Hit the install button on the same screen to install Kodi on the Firestick.
- Return back to the home screen and check it Kodi appears in the application sections as a list item. Open Kodi to verify it is installed and enabled on the Fire TV device.
A good VPN helps you to access all the content on Amazon Fire TV Stick. You can try out IPVanish VPN for a fast and secure access to all in one content on Amazon Fire TV and FireStick.
Method no. 2: How to Install Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV with AppStarter
This method is one of its kind as it does not require the user to log on to his computer system either for updating or installing Kodi on Amazon Firestick in 2023. Pay close attention to each step in order to install the Kodi application successfully.
- Move to general settings of Amazon Fire TV device. Navigate to System and enter the developer options.
- Enable Applications from unknown resources. Right there, when you are turning the apps on, you can also enable the USB debugging. This is not mandatory, but an option you can avail.
- Side load the ES File Explorer to configure it with the device
- Open ES File Explorer to carry on the installation
- Click the Favorites tab in the ES Explorer and it will expand in further files. Hit the Add option to enter this source http://fireunleashed.com/as. Customize the source with the name of Fire or anything else you like.
- Proceed with your addition by clicking on the Add button.
- Scroll down the favorites tab and find the source you have just added in the previous step. Select the source and it will take you to the website of the Fire Unleashed. It will launch in the ES File Explorer.
- Find the phrase ‘CLICK HERE TO INSTALL APPSTARTER’ on the page and click it. Select Open Folder to browse the .apk file and proceed with the installation.
- It will launch the application. Now click to open it. Move to the left side of the AppStarter, find the Updates option and click it.
- There, you will find Kodi button. On its right side, an install option will be given. Click it, wait for the process, and it will install Kodi on firestick.
Kodi is a remarkable tool for watching online video, movies, sports events, and lots of more in high quality. Installing it on Amazon Fire TV stick is worth the effort. You can follow any of the above-discussed tutorials to have it on your device. Hopefully, this guide on ‘how to install Kodi on Firestick’ helped you in installing Kodi on a third party device.