Chain Reaction Kodi Addon provides free access to video content on Kodi. It is a fast addon that scraps web content and displays it in front of you through the Kodi media center.
Chain Reaction addon for any version of Kodi has different sections such as horror movies, retro video content, science fiction, TV shows, Fitness, Siren, House of Horrors, crimewave, WWE Entertainment, Trakt, chain reaction, and more.
Besides this, you get access to Kids Zone, music, TV shows, and documentaries in the Chain Reaction addon. It is a well-maintained and user-friendly add-on. You can find movies and other video content in a fully managed way.
If you want to watch 90’s movies, there is a separate section for it; the same is for 30’s, 40s, 50’s, and so on. To get full content on the Chain Reaction addon, you will need a Real Debrid service.
Below is the step-by-step guide to install this addon on any platform, i.e., Windows, Android, iOS, Firestick, Fire TV, Chromecast, or any software system.
How To Install Chains Reaction Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi Home screen, Go to System Settings and then click on File Manager
- From the left menu, select ‘Add Source’
- Select <None>
- Enter https://team-crew.github.io/ in the first text field and Crew in the following field, then click OK.
- Go back to home and select ‘Add-ons’
- Click on the Package Installer icon from the left and then select ‘Install from zip file’
- Enable unknown sources by clicking ‘Yes’ and then choose Crew
- Select repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip and wait for the repository to install
- Now click on Install from the repository
- Select ‘The Crew Repo’
- Click on ‘Video addons’
- Find Chain Reaction and select it to install
- All done, now go back to addons list and find your recently installed addon