As the release of the iPhone 15 lineup is just around the corner, rumors are also increasing regarding the famous Apple products. As everyone is waiting for the upcoming iPhone 15 lineup, experts have revealed some significant changes that might be expected next month.
- Performance Boost – Apple iPhone 15 lineup is expected to be the most powerful phone lineup of the company. It will be powered with the latest chip, giving the phone more power while playing games and performing parallel tasks.
- USB-C Charging – Apple is moving to a Type C charging pot from traditional lighting technology to meet the industry guidelines.
- Display – iPhone 15 models might have a ProMotion OLED display and a higher refresh rate. This will enhance the scrolling and phone response time. Improved HDR is also expected for best visual experience.
- Biometric Technology Improvements – Apple is expected to improve the security features of the upcoming iPhone 15 lineup. We may see under-display touch ID and improved Face ID technology.
- Increased RAM for Pro Models – According to Roumers, iPhone 15 Pro lineup will get a massive bump in RAM and A17 Bionic Chipset.
- Enhanced Battery – The iPhone 15 series will feature larger batteries than the current iPhone 14 models. It is expected that iPhone 15 will have an 18% larger battery than the current lineup.
We are still waiting for the official release of the iPhone 15, and as per the company traditions, they will remain quiet until the launch. We will see if these changes will happen in the upcoming series of Apple iPhones or not.