This guide gives a detailed overview and installation guide to DaddyLive Kodi Addon for sports and Live TV channels.
You will find an installation guide for this addon on any platform, including Kodi, Android, Fire TV, Firestick, TV Box, or any other central forum.
DaddyLive Kodi Addon is a third-party tool for accessing unlimited sports content for free. A third-party add-on means that the Kodi addons library does not manage it, but you must enable third-party sources to install and use them for sports.
Features of DaddyLive Kodi Addon
Daddy Live TV addon for Kodi is located in the famous Kodi Crew Repository, and its primary specialty is live sports and Live TV channels. Sports fans can use it for watching free TV shows, Soccer, cricket, tennis, MMA, Golf, American Football, athletics, Aussie Rule, Baseball, Badminton, Combat Sports, and Motorsport.
How DaddyLive is Different from Other Sports Kodi Addons?
Unlike many other sports add-ons, DaddyLive offers a seamless and uninterrupted live streaming experience in a high-quality resolution of up to 1080p. It is not lagging and provides high-quality streaming and Live TV channel links.
The content on this website is well organized, and users can easily find their favorite sections as everything is organized into categories and sub-categories.
How to Install DaddyLive Addon on Kodi 19 & 20 Nexus
- Click on the gear icon to open the settings app from the Kodi Home screen.
- Click on System.
- Go to “Addons.”
- Select “Unknown Sources.”
- On the Popup, select “Yes” (read the message carefully”
- Go back to System and select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and choose “<None>”
- Type “https://team-crew.github.io” in the text field and then click “OK”
- In the second field enter “Crew” and then press OK
- Go back to the System page and again choose “Addons”
- Click “Install from zip file”
- Select “Crew” Choose “repository.thecrew.zip”
- Wait for the installation process, and a popup will appear saying “Addon Installed”
- Now click “Install from repository” Select “The Crew Repo”
- Click Video Addons
- Select Daddylive from the addons list
- Click “Install”
- Wait for Daddylive to install
- All done
Till now, DaddyLive Kodi Live TV sports addon is well organized and contains many live-stream options. It offers sports channels from various countries, such as the USA, Israel, the UK, and Canada. It also has popular sports channels such as Sport 5, CBS, ABC, ESPN2, ESPN, CW, Fox, AMC TV, and many more.