This guide gives a detailed overview of the Diggz Xenon Kodi build and how can you install it on any streaming platform compatible with Kodi.
Digzz Xenon is one of the well-known Kodi lite builds that require less time in processing and provide you maximum advantages. This Kodi build is compatible with popular streaming devices such as Firestick, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux, Firestick 4K & Firestick 4K max.
Giggz Xenon Kodi builds provides rich content options and categories with a friendly interface. It contains popular addons such as Asgard, Gratis, Twisted, Scrubs and many more like these.
You can find movies and TV show titles on the main screen of the Giggz Xenon addon as well as filter content by using the search option, Movie Genres, Latest Releases, Popular Lists, Streaming Services, Discover Movies and much more.
How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Builds
- Open Kodi and navigate to Home
- Click on the gear icon to open the “Settings” app and then select “File Manager”
- Click on “Add source” and select ‘<None>’
- Enter https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo/ in the text field and press OK
- Type Diggz in the next text field and then click OK
- Go back to Home and select “Add-ons” from the menu
- Select the browser icon and then choose Select from the zip file option
- Choose ‘Yes’ if the warning popup appears and then click on Diggz
- Find diggz_repo.zip and click on it
- Wait for the addon-enabled notification
- Now select “Install from Repository”
- Choose Diggz Repository and then scroll down to the Program add-ons option
- Select 709 Wizard and then choose ‘Install’ Finally click ‘OK’
- A popup will appear for settings, choose any of your preferences
- Click on Build Menu
- Find the Diggz Xenon Kodi build and install it Wait for some time until you see the addon-enabled notification,
- All done, enjoy using the Diggz Xenon Kodi build.