Find the detailed how-to guide on the installation of Otto Lite Kodi build. This lite build is compatible with Kodi 20 Nexus and is packed with some stunning features and built-in addons.
In the OTTO Lite Kodi build for Firestick, Android and other streaming platforms, there are various add-ons such as Asgard, TVOne11, Magic Dragon, Library Data Provider and DailyMotion.
It is popular for streaming sports and watching live TV channels from all around the world.
Otto Lite build for Kodi can be installed using the Dab Wizard. It is fully compatible with iOS, Android TV, iOS, Android Smartphones, Windows, Linux, Fire TV, FireStick, Firestick 4K and Max.
How to Install Otto Lite Kodi Build – Step by Step Tutorial
- Open Kodi and navigate to Home
- Click on the gear icon to open the “Settings” app and then select “File Manager”
- Click on “Add source” and select ‘<None>’
- Enter https://thebutcher.org/repo in the text field and press OK
- Type OTTO in the next text field and then click OK
- Go back to Home and select “Add-ons” from the menu
- Select the browser icon and then choose Select from the zip file option
- Choose ‘Yes’ if the warning popup appears and then click on OTTO
- Find plugin.program.dabxwiz-x.x.zip and click on it
- Wait for the addon-enabled notification
- Dab Wizard is now installed and you can use it on Kodi
- Now select “Install from Repository”
- Select Dab Wiard and then choose ‘Install’ Finally click ‘OK’
- A popup will appear for settings, choose any of your preferences
- Click on Build Menu
- Find the Otto Lite Kodi build and install it Wait for some time until you see the addon-enabled notification,
- All done, enjoy using the Otto Llite Kodi build.