- Xbox one is the most popular and most used gaming console
- Just like any other software/system, there are also errors and faults associated with it
- The black screen of death error is discussed in this guide. It occurs due to the power failure
- If you can’t see anything other than a black screen, have a look at the detailed solution from this guide.
There were too many reports regarding the Xbox black screen issue or death issue. Finally, the authorities provided a solution for this deadly issue for the Xbox users. What are the reasons for the Black Screen of death error on Xbox? The Xbox One Black Screen of Death mistake is regularly the consequence of rehashed power misfires.
To ensure that this doesn’t influence your control center, have a go at restarting it and checking whether the issue disappears. On the off chance that your Xbox One is stuck on a black screen, reforming the goal can likewise make all the difference.
If you are a regular user of Xbox one and see nothing but a black screen, then it means that you are facing the black screen of death problem on your System. What should you do in this situation? Below is the detailed guide on this standard Xbox one Problem and how to fix the Xbox one black screen of death error.
What is Xbox One Black Screen of Death and Why this Occurs?
The Black Screen of Death Xbox one error usually is the aftereffect of a backend problem in the dashboard of your hardware. This could occur if the framework doesn’t figure out how to stack the dashboard effectively in the wake of firing up from rest mode.
Like any gadget during startup, the Xbox console works a full framework mind each equipment part to approve the product and run it smoothly. On the off chance that the framework neglects to run the startup cycle, the PC will show a Black screen rather than the notable Xbox liveliness.
Defective updates are additionally a possible offender. Bugs can meddle with how your control centre works, and this can bring about a Black Screen of Death blunder. Subsequently, there is no careful clarification concerning why this Xbox Black screen blunder shows up. Since a few causes identified with this mistake happen, there are likewise numerous arrangements you can apply.
Quick Fix to Black Screen of Death Error on Xbox One
Different fast strategies might assist you with fixing the Xbox One Black Screen of Death issue, so before continuing to the arrangements, you should attempt them:
- Press RT + Y to deal with your control center. Fire up your Xbox One, and when the pins start to move, at the same time press RT and Y.
- Attempt to squeeze PSA – RT + LT + Y to revive your dashboard and the Game Store. This will restart the control center.
- Open the aide, pick Home, and afterwards explore another tab away from the primary dashboard to keep the bug from occurring.
- You can likewise set your control center to the disconnected mode by separating from Xbox Live.
- Disengage any external hard drive and attachment it back in.
- Have a go at turning off the Xbox, then, at that point, hold down the discharge and tie fastens and switch the Xbox on while holding them down. You’ll hear the trills as the force comes on, and the Xbox will give you a choice to plant reset.
How to Fix Black Screen When Watching Blu Ray?
- Press the Xbox button on your remote regulator to open the guide.
- Explore to Profile and framework, then, at that point, to Settings of Xbox.
- Select Display and sound.
- Pick the Video yield option.
- Then, at that point, select Enable 24Hz to wind down this setting.
Fix: Black Screen on Console Turning On
To perform this fix, follow the steps given below.
- Make sure that your TV is set to the correct info signal (HDMI)
- Guarantee that the HDMI link association with your control center is secure
- Check that the HDMI link association with your TV is secure
- Ensure that the HDMI link is associated with the out to TV port on the control centre
- Play out a virus boot on your Xbox One control centre by holding the Power button on the facade of the control centre for 10 seconds, and afterwards turn it on once more
- You can likewise reset your showcase settings:
- In case there’s a circle in the Xbox One control centre, eliminate it.
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the control centre for five seconds to turn it off.
- Press and hold the Xbox and the Eject buttons until you hear a blare to turn on the control centre. You will listen to one blare immediately and a second signal 10 seconds after the fact. Note that this will boot your control center in low-goal mode 640 × 480. You can reset this setting through Settings > Display and sounds > Video choices > TV Resolution.
- Change your TV associated with HDMI in case you are needed to finish these means on each boot-up.
- Interface the HDMI link into an alternate HDMI port on your TV.
- Utilize an alternate HDMI link to associate your control center to your TV.
- Interface your control center to an alternate TV.
Fix: Use AVR to Avoid Black Screen on Xbox
- Switch on your gadgets in the accompanying request:
- Turn on your TV first.
- When your TV is showing an image, turn on the AVR.
- Turn on your Xbox One control center.
- Turn the information wellspring of AVR away from Xbox One and afterwards back to HDMI or HDMI2, and afterwards back to HDMI1 again utilizing the Input button on your TV’s controller.
- Reboot the AVR.
- Set your TV associated with HDMI:
- Press the Xbox button to open the aide.
- Go to Settings and select the Display and sound option on Xbox.
- Select Video output on Xbox.
- Go to TV association.
- Select the HDMI choice.
Repair Xbox One to Avoid Black Screen on Console
- Go to the authority support page for Xbox and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Select the Problem with a gadget.
- Under For which gadget? Pick your Xbox One control center or register it.
- Take a look at the guarantee status for your gadget. On the off chance that your control center is out of guarantee, you’ll be charged an expense.
- Snap on Display Issue and select next.
- On the following page, give subtleties of the issue in the Describe your concern field.
- In light of the issue depicted, you need to make a help request to supplant your gadget; click next.
- Follow the means to finish your administration request.
Reset System to Fix Xbox Screen of Death
- Press the Xbox button on your control center to open the menu.
- Explore to Profile and framework, then, at that point, to Settings.
- Go to System and select Console Info.
- Select the choice Reset Console.
That’s all from our end for the Xbox one black screen of death error. It is a standard error and is faced by almost every gamer of this console. Other than the Xbox One Black Screen of Death problem, there are some reports regarding other common issues with their Xbox One console.
Some common problems that are frequently reported are; grinding sound from the disk drive when using the optical drive. If you face this issue, contact the Xbox One support team, and in some cases, they will replace your gaming console with a new one. Sometimes, you won’t be able to install new updates. Check for the internet connection and clear the console cache for better performance if this is the case.