The Crew Kodi addon is an all-in-one addon that is available in the Crew Repository. The addon is well-managed and it is worth a quick look. essential install. The good thing about this is that there are some useful links to Live TV and other content for which you might be hunting.
In The Crew addon, you will explore some catchy sections for Sports, IPTV, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Bluehat Sports, Fitness, Greenhat 1 Click, Redhat Stand-Up Comedy, and much more.
This addon is located in the Crew Repository of Kodi and can be accessed through https://team-crew.github.io/.
All satisfied? Here is the step-by-step install guide that will ensure the easiest installation of this stunning Kodi addon. Follow the guide to add quickly to any device with Kodi.
How to Install The Crew on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Download Kodi
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://team-crew.github.io/ in the top box
- Enter FEN in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and Click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on FEN
- Select this ZIP File repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Tikipeter’s Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for Fen and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.