If you are really a fan of Music on Kodi then there will be nothing better than the Muzic Kodi addon. All the content available in this addon is pulled from YouTube and hence there will always be a fresh stock of music videos for the fans out there.
This is an all in one Kodi addon for Music with categories for Music Documentaries, Live stream radio, Songs, Anthems, Genre Listing, Music concerts, TV show song playlist, Kids music videos, Hit music and much more.
With the help of below-mentioned step by step guide, you will be able to quickly install Muzic Kodi addon on Kodi. Follow the guide to en
How to Install Muzic on Kodi
- Open Kodi> Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://j1wizard.net/butter in the top text box
- Now type BUTTER in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on BUTTER > http://repository.butter-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Butter Fingers Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Muzic > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.