Welcome to the install guide on Jayhawk Media Build for Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia. There are different choices that you will find in the Jayhawk Kodi build. This build is developed by the Hawks Master which is a famous name in tons of great Kodi add-ons.
This is an absolute entertainment Hub for the people who are looking for a small and interesting Kodi build. Its size is small and will work perfectly on almost all the devices including Vudu, Netflix, Fire TV Stick etc.
If you are interested in installing this build on your device, here we have prepared a detailed and yet the simplest installation guide for you. Have a look, follow the guide to add Jayhawk Build on Kodi. Follow the guide to taste all the good things from Jayhawk.
How To Install Jayhawk Media on Kodi 17.x Krypton and 18 Leia
- From Home screen go to Settings
- Click File Manager then click Add Source
- Select “None“
- Enter: http://jayhawkmedia.org/kodi/ in the top box and name it “Jayhawk“
- Now from the main menu select “Add-ons”
- Select Add-on browser from the left menu
- Choose Install from the zip file
- Select Jayhawk
- Select plugin.program.jayhawkwizard.zip
- Wait for the notification
- Now select “Install from Repository”
- Select Jayhawk Repository
- Now Click Program Add-ons
- Select Jayhawk Media Wizard
- Select “Install“
- Wait for the Notification
- Click on “Continue“
- Select Build Menu
- Click on Hawk’s Master Build!
- Now select “Fresh Install” or “Standard Install”
- The build will download and install
- Now select “Force close”
- Restart Kodi and Hawk’s Master Build! will be there