This guide will make you able to easily jailbreak FireStick from anywhere in the world. Follow any method to get unlimited access to your favorite streaming apps such as Kodi. Use Jailbroken Firestick for TV shows, Movies, Live TV, Sports, and the UK, USA, Australia, and Canada TV channels.
Before going further, let’s give a short introduction to Amazon Firestick. So, what is Amazon FireStick? It is one of the impressive tools for accessing your favorite shows, serials, movies, music, and lots of other stuff. it is a heaven for the entertainment seekers as it combines all the valuable content across the web to browse them on a single device.
It is a streaming video player owned by Amazon. By connecting it to your TV set through USB, you will be able to get connected to some famous streaming Apps such as Netflix, Apple TV, Hayu, Disney+, Britbox, UKTV, and of course the Amazon Prime Video.
It easily syncs with multimedia entertainment platforms such. It makes you able to stream HD and 4K content from online media streaming apps such as Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and other popular TV channels.
A user has unlimited access to the freely available content, but to make the most out of the Firestick they have to pay a huge amount of money for premium content. Most of the movies, TV shows, and TV serials are either paid or unavailable across the globe. But, it has certain limitations. The most obvious is the lack of third-party apps. You cannot connect to other third-party apps without making some changes to it.
What is Mean by Jailbroken FireStick?
Besides, the Prime Video, you will need to go for the premium subscription to access content from the other third-party apps. To avoid this action, users always want to make some changes to the settings and use a Jailbroken Firestick. This article is all about Jailbreaking Firestick 4K and other releases of the streaming device.
Is it Legal to JailBreak Firestick?
It is not something illegal, rather it means making the Firestick ready for some third-party apps. When you make a Jailbreak Firestick, you will be able to add third-party apps and use apps like Kodi without any hassle.
Jailbreaking Firestick modifies some settings which make the third-party apps to be added to it. Making the changes to the Firestick is not traditional jailbreaking but it is a simple modification and is a legal thing. It is different from that of Mobile phone jailbreaking where you make core changes to the phone.
Is it Simple to Jailbreak FireStick 4K?
One can easily jailbreak the Firestick or Fire TV to bypass the restrictions and have access to the premium content regardless of the location they reside. If you are also searching for different methods as to how to jailbreak a Firestick.
Important Note about JailBreaking Firestick 4K
The method discussed in this post can help you access free as well as copyright content on your Amazon Fire Stick. BestKodiTips does not promote the adoption of illegal ways of watching premium content for free. By following the method, you are responsible for your actions and any legal consequences yourself.
The following tutorial is exclusively drafted for your help. You can follow the method step by step and successfully jailbreak the stick and enjoy watching premium content. An additional benefit of following the method is that you are no more required a computer system to jailbreak the Amazon fire stick.
The process of FireStick Jailbreaking is simple and by following the below-given guide any person can get through it. Follow the steps given in this tutorial.
Make Changes to FireStick Settings and Get it Ready for Jailbreaking
Based on the default settings of FireStick, it is very difficult to install third-party apps. This might be due to security issues or to avoid illegal content streaming. These changes can be changed and third-party apps can be installed without any hassle.
You can follow the below guide to make changes to FireStick and allow third-party apps installation. With the help of these steps, you can make changes to default security settings to setup Firestick for Jailbreaking.
- From FireStick, Select Settings from the top menu
- Select “My Fire TV” from the settings
- Now select “Developer Options”
- Click to turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” (Default is OFF)
- When clicking on “Turn on” It will give you a warning, just ignore it
- All done with the first step
Now, your FireStick is ready for third apps installation. So, in the second step, you have to install the Downloader App on FireStick which is an engine for third-party apps. Without the Downloader app, you will not be able to install apps.
How to install Downloader App on FireStick
- From FireStick Home Page
- Click on the Search Icon
- Search for the Downloader App
- Open It and click on “Download”
- Wait for the download process
- All done Click and Open it
How to Get Kodi on FireStick for JailBreaking
Installing Kodi on FireStick is a simple task. But if you are new, just follow the below-given instructions.
- Open Download App
- Click OK button from Remote control
- In the Adress bar enter http://bestkoditips.com/kodi4
- Click on the “Go” button to start the downloading of Kodi on FireStick
- Now click “Install” to open the installation
- Wait for few minutes
- Once completed, click “Done” To Run Kodi, go to the Home of FireStick and Click on “See All” to see all apps
For Jailbroken FireStick, Kodi is real entertainment. This is the place where you can find all the movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV channels, and various other resources in one place. You might be aware of the fact that Kodi without addons is nothing, so if you have installed Kodi then you need to install the recommended add-ons from the below-given list.
How to Jailbreak Fire Stick with ES File Explorer
- Open Amazon FireStick Settings
- Choose Device (or find System if using an old version of Firestick) and proceed to Developer Options
- Authorize ADB debugging and Unknown Applications
- Now, navigate to Application Settings and put off the ‘Collect App Data.’ It will stop people from knowing what they do.
- Great if you are done with these settings. To process further, you need an application named as ES Explorer.
- Open ‘Amazon Application Store’, find ES File Explorer and downloadit to your device. This application is available free of cost, but it is useful enough to help you Jailbreaking the Amazon Firestick.
- Once the ES File Explorer installs on your device, open it, find the ‘Favorite’ section o the left, and navigate down to the +ADD menu
- You will find the Path field, enter http://fs.bpx.liin it, type appstarter in the name field, and choose the ‘Add’ option. This will result in an alert message saying ‘bookmark added’.
- The next phase begins with the installation of the appstarter. Continue with the process and search the bookmark you have recently created. You can find it on the left side. Click it to initiate the download.
- Once the download completes, select ‘Open File’ and hit the AppStarter API android icon. It will quickly finish the installation. Now, proceed to the installation of the Kodi application.
- You can install Kodi by navigating to the ‘Updates‘ section that is positioned on the left side of the AppStarter. Choose to update the application to its latest version.
- Install Kodi by going to updates on the left side of “App Starter” and select Update To Latest Version.
- After the successful installation of Kodi, you need an application to quickly find and add applications without searching for hours. Smash Repo and Fusion are worth mentioning apps for this purpose.
That’s all you need for Jailbreaking Amazon Firestick 4K. This may seem to be a time-consuming method, but it worth the effort. You can further install Kodi applications as there is a huge collection of plugins and add-ons that can help you browse and stream valuable video content on your television.
Start exploring the great collection of applications that are categorized according to your interest. You can have software for sports, TV shows, funny movies, and lots of other genres.