What is Amazon Fire Stick? Amazon Fire Stick is one of the impressive tools for accessing your favorite shows, serials, movies, music, and lots of other stuff. it is a heaven for the entertainment seekers as it combines all the valuable content across the web to browse them on a single device. But, it has certain limitations. It easily syncs with multimedia entertainment platforms such as hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, etc.
A user has unlimited access to the freely available content, but to make most out of the firestick they have to pay a huge amount of money for premium content. Most of the movies, TV shows, and TV serials are either paid or unavailable across the globe.
Is it Simple to Jailbreak Fire Stick or Fire TV?
One can easily jailbreak the Firestick or Fire TV to bypass the restrictions and have access to the premium content regardless of the location they reside. If you are also searching for different methods as for how to jailbreak a firestick, the following tutorial is exclusively drafted for your help. You can follow the method step by step and successfully jailbreak the stick and enjoy watching premium content.
An additional benefit of following the method is that you are no more required a computer system to jailbreak the Amazon fire stick.
The method discussed in this post can help you access free as well as copyright content on your Amazon Fire Stick. Best Kodi Tips does not promote the adoption of illegal ways of watching premium content for free. By following the method, you are responsible for your actions and any legal consequences yourself.
Jailbreaking of Amazon Fire Stick for Unlimited Access
The method is described in a step by step process in order to assist you throughout jailbreaking the Amazon stick in few steps.
How to Jailbreak Amazon Firestick
- Pick up your Amazon Stick if you already own it, else buy from a nearby store or order from one of the online retailers.
- Unpack and configure it with the help of your Amazon account that you usually use for configuration
- After configuration, allow debugging the device and turn off the application reporting
- Navigate to the settings\Device\Developer Options
- Next step is to enable ADB debugging
- Now the turn is to enable Unknown Sources
- As this method includes the installation of Kodi App, you can follow the following tutorial to install the app on Amazon firestick
How to Jailbreak and Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick
Follow the below-mentioned step by step guide in order to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV. The tutorial mentioned below will guide you through the installation of Kodi for the purpose of jailbreaking Amazon Firestick.
How To Install Kodi on the Amazon Fire Stick
- Open Amazon Fire Stick Settings
- Choose Device (or find System if using an old version of firestick) and proceed to Developer Options
- Authorize ADB debugging and Unknown Applications
- Now, navigate the to Application Settings and put off the ‘Collect App Data.’ It will stop people knowing what you do.
- Great if you are done with these settings. To process further, you need an application named as ES Explorer.
- Open ‘Amazon Application Store’, find ES File Explorer, and download it to your device. This application is available free of cost, but it is useful enough to help you jailbreaking the Amazon Firestick.
- Once the ES File Explorer installs on your device, open it, find ‘Favorite’ section o the left and navigate down to the +ADD menu
- You will find the Path field, enter http://fs.bpx.li in it, type appstarter in the name field, and choose ‘Add’ option. This will result in an alert message saying ‘bookmark added’.
- The next phase begins with the installation of appstarter. Continue with the process and search the bookmark you have recently created. You can find it on the left side. Click it to initiate the download.
- Once the download completes, select ‘Open File‘ and hit the AppStarter API android icon. It will quickly finish the installation. Now, proceed to the installation of Kodi application.
- You can install Kodi by navigating to the ‘Updates‘ section that is positioned on the left side of the AppStarter. Choose to update the application to its latest version.
- Install Kodi by going to updates on the left side of “App Starter” and select Update To Latest Version.
- After successful installation of Kodi, you need an application to quickly find and add applications without searching for hours. Smash Repo and Fusion are worth mentioning apps for this purpose.
That’s all you need for jailbreaking Amazon firestick. This may seem to be a time-consuming method, but it worths the effort. You can further install Kodi applications as there is a huge collection of plugins and add-ons that can help you browse and stream valuable video content on your television. start exploring the great collection of applications that are categorized according to your interest. You can have software for sports, TV shows, funny movies, and lots of other genres.