Kodi is home to the most popular builds and addons using which you can stream live sports, watch TV shows, movies and other entertainment-oriented content. One such build is Xlite from the Kodi 709 Repository. This guide gives you a detailed overview of how to install Xlite Kodi on any platform including Android and Firestick.
Using this step-by-step guide, you may find a detailed of installing Xlite, the Kodi lite build on Android, iOS, Raspberry PI, macOS, Windows, Android, FireStick, Linux and many other Kodi-eligible devices.
This is a debris build and contains some high-quality addons for video streaming and sports such as Seren, The Crew, Umbrella and Homelander.
Xlite Kodi build is compatible with Kodi 20 Nexus and comes with a catchy and user-friendly interface. You can find movies, TV shows, Networks, 4K content, Trending content, Movies & TV shows by year, Trakt TV and popular add-ons.
How to Install Xlite Kodi Build
- Open Kodi and navigate to Home
- Click on the gear icon to open the “Settings” app and then select “File Manager”
- Click on “Add source” and select ‘<None>’
- Enter https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo/ in the text field and press OK
- Type Xlite in the next text field and then click OK
- Go back to Home and select “Add-ons” from the menu
- Select the browser icon and then choose Select from zip file option
- Choose ‘Yes’ if the warning popup appears and then click on Xlite
- Find repository.709-1.zip and click on it
- Wait for the addon enabled notification
- Now select “Install from Repository”
- Choose 709Repo and then scroll down to the Program add-ons option
- Select 709 Wizard and then choose ‘Install’ Finally click ‘OK’
- A popup will appear for settings, choose any of your prefrences
- Click on Build Menu
- Find the Xlite Kodi build and install it Wait for some time untill you see the addon enabled notification,
- All done, enjoy using the Xlite Kodi build.