Kodi is offering the best options for watching your favourite sports online. Simple Sports addon is another addition to the endless Kodi sports addons. It comes from the DejaVu repository of Kodi, which is a well-known name in the Kodi industry.
It is a dedicated add-on for watching sports content online. Some of its sections include UK sports channels, Skynet sports, Sports TV, True sports, World sports channels, Bein sports, football channels and many more like these.
To install Simple Sports addon on Kodi 19 Matrix, use the below-given guide. You can apply this tutorial to install Simple sports on PC, Macbook, Android or Windows systems.
How to Install Simple Sports on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Please navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter https://dejavurepo.github.io/
- Type DejaVu in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose DejaVu
- Select repository.DejaVu-1.0.5.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click DejaVu Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose Simple Sports and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.