Welcome to the install guide to the famous Plex Kodi addon. Below is given the step by step guide that will make you able to install Plex addon on Kodi and enjoy the complete Plex entertainment environment on the Kodi media player.
With the help of this addon, you will be able to access Movies, TV shows, Kids content, Documentaries, TV Channels, Audio, Music, Live TV, Pictures, Sports and much more. You can also access and play your personal files that you have placed on the Plex server.
How to Install Plex on Kodi
Follow the steps given below to install Plex addon on any version of Kodi i.e. Kodi 17 Krypton, Kodi 18.x Leia or Kodi 16 Jarvis.
- Go to Home Screen on Kodi
- Click on Addons
- Click on Installer Package Icon to Install new Addon
- Now Click on Install from Repository
- Select Video Addons Scroll down for Plex
- Select Plex and Click Install
- For additional dependencies or addons click on OK to download on the Popup window
- A Notification will popup saying “Add-on Installed”
- All done! Launch the Plex addon on Kodi
- Now click Sign in to get the activation code by Opening Plex Addon
- Open https://plex.tv/link in a web browser
- Enter log in details (email and password)
- Enter the activation code showing on Kodi screen and click on “link” button
- A confirmation message “Account Linked”
- Now the Plex addon is all the way ready to play Kodi media for free