Hey Guys! Welcome to the install guide on Nickelodeon. The Nickelodeon.de add-on is the German version of the mainstream children’s channel, Nickelodeon.
On the off chance that you communicate in German and you are searching for an extraordinary method to engage the children, this is one you’ll need to investigate.
The channel itself has had a long history of being an incredible choice for kids. It’s positively one you will need to investigate.
Nickelodeon is a popular addon and will be liked by your Kids. In order to access this, it is located in the Nickelodeon.de repository, it can be install using this repo path.
Get this addon on your device with the help of these easy steps.
How to Install Nickelodeon on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ in the top text box
- Now type Noobs and Nerds in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Noobs and Nerds > http://noobsandnerds.1.8.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Noobs and Nerds Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Physicality > Install and wait for notification