Welcome to the intro and install guide on Live Tube Kodi addon. It is a Kodi addon that streams live feeds directly from the YouTube playlists.
There are many live streams on YouTube from home videos to news and many more.
Numerous YouTubers hoping to get more hits frequently stream live TV channels over YouTube which anybody can watch with no stress over buffering.
YouTube provides us with completely free & legal IPTV content & Live Tube make it easy to directly access these content live from YouTube
Live Tube is located in the new TVAddons repository. You can access this addon from this repo by using our step by step guide from here.
How to Install LIVE TUBE on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.co in the top text box
- Now type fusion in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on fusion > http://repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Live Tube > Install and wait for notification
How to Install LIVE TUBE on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co in the top box
- Type fusion in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > fusion
- Click on http://repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository
- Select Video Addons > Live Tube > Install