In the world of multi-cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is undoubtedly one of the best and largest cloud storage providers. AWS’s S3 platform is capable of even storing unstructured data.
Amazon has everything related to cloud data storage and provides solutions to every customer base. Amazon is ready to give the details of data storage services, and here are a few of these.
- Amazon EBS transfers around 13 Exabytes of data daily.
- EBS handled more than 100 trillion IOPs daily in 2023.
- On average, Amazon S3 handles 100M requests per second.
- S3 request traffic is more than 950 TB/second.
- In 2022, Glacier took over 2 billion restore requests per week.
In August, Amazon held the annual AWS storage day, announcing the platform value and new features and services to improve the existing cloud storage services. The Amazon FSx for Lustre is the critical takeaway from the annual storage day.
It is a fully managed parallel file system. The new FSx for Lustre is designed to handle bottlenecks, optimize resource utilization, and take a range of workloads such as AI and ML processing.