Flex is just like Plex, but it is not Plex. You can add videos, movies, and TV shows to your list, and you will get a. notification whenever a new show or episode is available on the platform.
You will need a PIN to access the content on Flex. For this, you need to follow the on-screen instructions. You can get a PIN from free sites like pinsystem.co.uk (we are not recommending this). Remember, the PIN will be active for four hours only.
Flex allows you to watch Movies and TV shows and get noticed for your favorite future movies and TV show episodes.
Follow the below given step-by-step guide to install Flex Kodi 20 Nexus addon. This guide is for any device, including PC, Android, iOS, Fire TV Stick, and others like these.
How to Install Flex Kodi 20 Nexus Addon?
- Download Kodi 20 Nexus
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select the Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo butter in the top box
- Enter STREAMARMY in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from the zip file
- Now click on STREAMARMY
- Select this ZIP File repository.StreamArmy-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from the repository.
- Click on Stream Army Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for FLEX and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.