You may have come across many articles about various Microsoft certifications and tips to prepare for them. And that is certainly because Microsoft certifications are very popular since they are one of the best ways to boost your career in the field of IT.
Having a Microsoft certification can bring many benefits to you like recognition for your capabilities, more job opportunities with a higher salary, promotion, and job security, etc.
In this article, we will cover one of the Microsoft exams – MS-900 by code and provide you with tips on how you can ace it. Without further ado, let’s proceed to the good stuff Visit.
MS-900 Exam and Related Certification
Microsoft offers a variety of certifications in the three categories: Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert. One of the most in-demand credentials is the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals badge. Having this certification proves that you are familiar with the features available in Microsoft 365 and the advantages they can bring to an organization.
MS-900 is the only exam you will be required to pass to earn the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification. It will test if you actually have the needed skills. The topics you will be tested on in the exam will access your understanding of:
- cloud concepts (15-20%);
- core Microsoft 365 services and concepts (30-35%);
- security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365 (25-30%);
- Microsoft 365 pricing and support (25-30%).
Microsoft MS-900 exam will last for 60 minutes and will cost you $99, though the price varies depending on the location you are taking the test in.
Be ready to complete various types of questions among which you can meet active screen, multiple-choice, short answer, active screen, among many.
Overview of Prep Materials for MS-900 Exam
There are plenty of methods you can use to prepare for MS-900 exam . Microsoft itself offers free online training and paid instructor-led training. The online course is great for people who want to work at their own pace while Instructor-led one is best for students who require more guidance. Apart from the resources offered by Microsoft, you can also use many other external resources like:
YouTube can be considered a student’s best solution to academic problems. You can find free videos related to just any area discussed in the MS-900 exam syllabus. Shared by the recent test- takers or IT experts they are valuable to your prep process.
If you need more comprehensive knowledge about various concepts touched in the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification syllabus books are a great choice. Using the study guides will help you cover all exam objectives, and help you plan your study time properly.
- Online forums
There are many forums dedicated to the MS-900 exam. If you join them, you can communicate with other test takers who share the tips and tricks to pass, websites to check and prep material to use. There can be experienced candidates preparing for a retake. You can clear out your doubts, and gain a lot of valuable pieces of advice from them.
- Exam dumps
Exam dumps are files that contain exam questions with answers shared with you by the previous test-takers. Exam-labs.com is a site that provides you with dependable dumps. You can download their free files VCE or purchase a premium bundle that along with verified questions include also a training course. Now this package is available at the price of $34.99.
The dumps at Exam-Labs are provided in the VCE format that can be opened with the help of the VCE Exam Simulator. Using this software, you will define your level of preparation, get acquainted with the exam environment, get used to the timing, explore the questions types and finally reduce your anxiety during the real assessment.
Tips to Prepare for MS-900 Exam
We have discussed various resources you can use to prepare for the MS-900 exam above. Now, let’s find out how you can make your preparation time more effective.
- Your first step would be to make a study plan. Make a list of tasks you need to do in order to prepare for the exam and then find out what intervals of time you are able to dedicate to those tasks. By doing this organize yourself more efficiently and use your time more productively.
- Award yourself after each task you complete. This gives you the motivation to complete the next. Thus, making sure you go through each task in a breeze.
- Practice makes perfect. Practicing is the best way to make sure your brain firmly grasps the concepts taught. You can practice doing questions using the exam dumps from a site like Exam-labs.com.
- Make short notes. You can use short notes to help you practice recalling extended knowledge using a small hint. They can also be used to refresh your knowledge right before the exam.
- If you are someone who finds it hard to focus on one task for more than five minutes, then there is a simple trick you can use to help you with it. Set an alarm on your phone for around 25 minutes and start working on your task and stop yourself from doing anything else unless you hear the alarm go off. This is a technique that has actually proved to work so give it a try.
- Join discussions. By having discussions, you will be prompting your brain to think on a wider scope. You will realize that you don’t, in fact, have answers to many doubts, thus making you search for them and gaining more information.
Having the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification is a great way to boost your career in IT. To earn this credential, you have to pass the MS-900 exam. But it is a popular fact that Microsoft exams are a tad bit tough. Regardless, there are many resources and tips you can use to ace your certification test. Thus, check Exam-Labs and their dependable exam dumps for the MS-900 exam and pass it from your first trial.