Welcome to the install guide on the Tapout Kodi. This addon will be a great resource for the boxing and MMA fans out there. You can also found the Tapout addon in the Illuminati Repo.
Tapout addon will make you able to access different types of live content from its sections which includes Random MMA, Bellator MMA, Boxing, Elite Xtreme Cpombat, Invicta FC, One Championship, Pride FC, Tuesday Night Contender Series, Ultimate Fighting Championship, World Extreme Cagefighting, Youtube MMA and many more.
How to Install Tapout Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://myrazer.me/repo in the top text box
- Now type RAZER in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on RAZER > http://repository.razer-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Razer Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Tapout > Install and wait for notification