Demand for online streaming is growing and Kodi is nothing less than one of the best sources for watching live contexts for free. Kodi offers the best addons where you can watch your favourite sports including the most famous PPV boxing without installing a cable connection.
With Kodi, all you need is to find the best Kodi addon for PPV Boxing and start watching your favourite content in no time. Here in this guide on PPV Boxing addons, we are going to explore some working PPV Boxing addons for Kodi 20 Nexus as well as for Kodi 19.x Matrix.
PPV or Pay Per View is the type of content that you can watch only after paying for it. Online fighting or boxing is the best example of PPV sports streaming. There are millions of Boxing fans out there and everyone can’t pay to watch their favourite players fighting in the ring.
So all those boxing lovers who can’t pay for an official PPV subscription, there are third-party Kodi add-ons for them. These third-party PPV Boxing add-ons give you the complete pleasure of watching Boxing on major devices including Android iOS, Windows, FireStick, FireStick 4K, Android TV Box and many more like these.
Kodi Addons for PPV Boxing Content
Kodi is home to hundreds of official and third-party add-ons using which you can get access to your favourite PPV sports. Some of these addons include; YouTube, ESPN, DAZN, Fox Sports, Sky Sports and many more.
Besides the official addons, unofficial PPV Kodi addons for boxing also provide the best value. You can install and use these addons for free and stream boxing on Kodi. Some of these addons include;
Kodi PPV Boxing Addons
- Simple Sports
- The Endzone
- Mad Titan Sports
- Swift Streams
- The Loop
- Planet MMA
- Maverick Sports
Using any of the above add-ons, sports fans can watch on-demand PPV boxing streaming, US Live channels, Fight Sports, World channels and other sports for free.
Best Kodi Addon for PPV Boxing
Based on our review and research, we found the DaddyLive PPV Boxing addon to be one of the top-rated sports streaming tools for Kodi these days. Besides boxing, it contains free sections for plenty of other sports categories. Below is the step-by-step guide on how can you install DaddyLive on any Kodi illegible device such as Windows, iOS, Android, Firestick, Firestick 4K, Firestick 4K Max, Android TV Box or any other platform.
How to Install the Best Kodi Addon for PPV Boxing on Kodi 20 Nexus
- From the Kodi home page, open settings and then search for System
- Click on Addons and then select “unknown sources”
- Enable unknown sources and then go back to the home
- Select System and then File Manager
- Click on “Add Source” and then choose <none>
- Enter https://team-crew.github.io in the text field and then press OK
- Select the second field and write “Crew”, then press OK
- Go back to Home, select System and then select “Add-ons”
- Click “Install from zip file’ then select “Crew”
- Choose repository.thecrew.zip from the list and wait for some time to install the addon
- Click on Install from the repository and then select “The Crew Repo”
- Select video add-ons and then choose DaddyLive from the list Install it, and all done.
You can find a complete tutorial here on the DaddyLive Kodi Addon.
Here, I want to share a pro tip with you. If the DaddyLive addon is not working for some reason then any other Kodi sports addon can be utilized for watching PPV Boxing on Kodi. Any sports addon available on Kodi will give you free access to watch any PPV content from anywhere on any Kodi illegible device.