If you are a real Sports fan then go with Strikes Allsportz Recaps. This addon pulls its content from YouTube. It is better for watching sports highlights and is not suitable for watching full games/matches.
In the Strikes Allsportz Recaps sports Kodi addon, there are categories for NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, FIFATV, Golf, Tennis, Boxing, Bare Knuckle Fighting, NHRA, Formula 1 and many more.
How to Install Strikes Allsportz Recaps on Kodi? Use the step by step guide given below to quickly add it on any device and on any operating system.
How to Install Strikes Allsportz Recaps on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://rockodi.com in the top text box
- Now type ROCKC in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on ROCKC > http://repository.Rockcrusher-x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Rocks Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Strikes Allsportz Recaps > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Strikes Allsportz Recaps on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://rockodi.com in the top box
- Type ROCKC in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > ROCKC
- Click on http://repository.Rockcrusher-x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rocks Repository
- Select Video Addons > Strikes Allsportz Recaps > Install