Hello Everyone! Are you looking for the answer of “How to Install Stream Engine on Kodi? Here is the answer for you as here in this guide we have explained everything related to this question of our readers.
In order to install Stream Engine Kodi addon, please go through the step by step guide after the intro part.
It includes Movies, TV Shows, Sports and also Live TV. Channels including VH1, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, FX, BBC, Discovery, MTV, Sky, E4, Fox, Food Network and more.
You can install Stream Engine Addon for Kodi from Muckys repo & URL is: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml.
How to Install Stream Engine on Kodi
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml in the top text box
- Now type muckys in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on muckys > http://Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Mucky Ducks Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Stream Engine > Install and wait for notification