Mtbs Grease Lightning comes from the popular Diamond repository. This is an all in one Kodi addon for movies and TV shows.
In the Mtbs Grease Lightning there are sections for Movies, TV Shows, Movie collections, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, Movie Time, Kings Of Horror, Kung Fu, Documentaries, Kids Corner an plenty more.
How to Install Mtbs Grease Lightning on Kodi? Follow the below given step by step guide to this MTBS Grease Lightning on any device having Kodi.
How to Install Mtbs Grease Lightning on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com in the top text box
- Now type DIAMOND in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on DIAMOND > http://repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Diamond Wizard Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Mtbs Grease Lightning > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Mtbs Grease Lightning on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com in the top box
- Type DIAMOND in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > http://repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.x.zip
- Click on http://repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Diamond Wizard Repo
- Select Video Addons > Mtbs Grease Lightning > Install