Welcome to YesterYears Radio addon. This one will give you an amazing experience of the good old days of your parents and grand parents. If you want to explore what your parents were used to listen on the radio then this is a good option for you.
Yesteryears Radio addon allows you to access Old time radio from the one main section “Old Time Radio”.
How to Install Yesteryears Radio on Kodi? Below is the guide that will make you able to quickly install it on any device. Follow the step by step guide given below.
How to Install Yesteryears Radio on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo in the top text box
- Now type GRINDHOUSE in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on GRINDHOUSE > http://repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Grindhouse Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Yesteryears Radio > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Yesteryears Radio on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo in the top box
- Type GRINDHOUSE in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > GRINDHOUSE
- Click on http://repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Grindhouse Repository
- Select Video Addons > Yesteryears Radio > Install