For sports fans including that of Wrestling, Modus Operandi addon comes with amazing content for them. This is a multi-sports addon with touch for Wrestling, NBA, Racing, Formula 1, Combat Sports, etc.
If you want Wrestling or any other kind of mentioned sports category then you will surely like this one.
With the help of step by step install guide down in this blog post, you will be able to add and install 4QED Filters quickly on Kodi 16 Jarvis, Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia. Use our guide and enjoy 4QED Filters.
How to Install Modus Operandi Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://mritzme.github.io in the top text box
- Now type ITZME in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on ITZME > http://repository.itzme-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > ITzMe Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Modus Operandi > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Modus Operandi Addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter https://mritzme.github.io in the top box
- Type ITZME in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > ITZME
- Click on http://repository.itzme-x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > ITzMe Repository
- Select Video Addons > Modus Operandi > Install