Kodi Red Wizard Builds works well with the latest and previously released versions. It is also compatible with the upcoming Kodi 21 Omega pre-release version.
It has some significant features, including the ultra lite Kodi addons and full support from the Red Wizard development team. The Red Wiard offers content for Movies, Sports, TV shows, Music, IPTV content, and various other options.
It contains well-known add-ons such as Scrubs V2, Shadow, Asgard, Fetch, The Promise, Crew, Power, and many more.
Below is a detailed step-by-step guide to install The Red Wizard Build on Kodi 20 Nexus, Kodi 21 Omega, and all previous versions of Kodi.
This guide is compatible with major platforms such as Android TV boxes, Google devices, Android, macOS, Firestick, Firestick 4K Max, and other platforms.
How to Install The Red Wizard Builds on Kodi 20 Nexus
- Open Kodi and navigate to Settings from the Home Screen
- Click on ‘Addons’ and enable unknown sources
- Go back to Home and Select Settings
- Click on File Manager and then Add source
- Enter https://repo.redwizard.xyz in the URL field, Enter ‘Red’ in the other text field, and then ‘OK’
- Return to Home, select ‘Addons’ and then click ‘Addon Browser.’
- Click on ‘Install from zip file.’
- Select ‘Red’ and then choose repository.redwizard-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the addon-enabled notification
- Click on ‘Install from Repository’
- Select ‘The Red Repo’
- Select ‘Program Addons’ then ‘Red Wizard’ and install it
- Wait for the notification that Red Wizard is installed, and you can use it now
- Go back to Home> Select addons and then Program add-ons
- Finally, click on ‘Red Wizard’ from the list
- Select Build from the list and install it. The Red Wizard build is now downloaded and installed.
- All done? Restart the system and force start if required.