Welcome to Nole Cinema Kodi addon. Nole Cinema gives you a huge collection of Genre and Boxsets for your endless entertainment. This is an all in one Kodi one click addon from the DEV who is a famous name in the Kodi world. It contains tons of video content and counting.
This is a simple one-click addon with tons of entertainment options. If you are looking for a real movies addon, then try out to install it with the help of easy step by step guide.
Want to add this brand new build in your system? Here is the solution for you in the form of step by step guide, follow the procedure to install and explore it in depth.
How to Install Nole Cinema Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://www.planet-universe.co.uk in the top text box
- Now type RINGS in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on RINGS > http://repository.rings.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Ring of Saturn Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Nole Cinema > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Nole Cinema Addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://www.planet-universe.co.uk in the top box
- Type RINGS in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > RINGS
- Click on http://repository.rings.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Ring of Saturn Repository
- Select Video Addons > Nole Cinema > Install