Kratos Reborn is the latest collection to the Kodi addons library out there. This addon also supports Trakt and users can access Trakt collection.
This addon contains various categories such as Movies, TV shows, My Movies, New Movies, My TV shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Scraper settings and much more.
For the Kratos fans out there this is a brand new version of their favorite addon i.e. Kratos Reborn. Here is our guide for its installation on Kodi 16 Jarvis, Kodi 18 and 17 Krypton. Follow the step by step guide to install it right now.
How to Install Kratos Reborn Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo in the top text box
- Now type EZZERMAC in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on EZZERMAC > http://repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Kratos Reborn > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Kratos Reborn Addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo in the top box
- Type EZZERMAC in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > EZZERMAC
- Click on http://repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Select Video Addons > Kratos Reborn > Install