4qed Filters addon is developed by CellarDoor Media team. This team has a highly successful track record in producing high end and very handy addons for the users out there.
This addon gives you quick access to multiple content categories including Movies, TV shows, and other filters. Use the step by step guide down below to add it quickly to any version of Kodi including the new Kodi 18 Leia.
With the help of step by step install guide down in this blog post, you will be able to add and install 4QED Filters quickly on Kodi 16 Jarvis, Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia. Use our guide and enjoy 4QED Filters.
How to Install 4QED Filters Addon on Kodi17.6 Krypton & 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://cellardoortv.com/repository/4qed in the top text box
- Now type EIM in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on EIM > http://repository.eim.forqed-x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > EIM4QED Repository
- Click on Video Addons > 4QED Filters > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install 4QED Filters Addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://cellardoortv.com/repository/4qed in the top box
- Type EIM in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > EIM
- Click on http://repository.eim.forqed-x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > EIM4QED Repository
- Select Video Addons > 4QED Filters > Install