A collection of all the safe add-ons currently in the popular Butter Fingers repository. In the J1tv Kodi 18 addon, you can find some catchy categories such as Muzic, Docula, DIY Fix, Ani-mate, Kidz Club, Butter Fingers.
This addon can be useful equally for Kids and young Kodi viewers. Have a look at it and enjoy.
In order to install J1tv Kodi addon on your system, you may follow the step by step guide given down below in this blog post. This guide is for Kodi 16, 17 and Kodi 18 Leia.
How to Install J1tv on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://j1wizard.net/butter in the top text box
- Now type BUTTER in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on BUTTER > http://repository.butter-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Butter Fingers Repo
- Click on Video Addons > J1tv > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install J1tv on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://j1wizard.net/butter in the top box
- Type BUTTER in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > BUTTER
- Click on http://repository.butter-x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Butter Fingers Repo
- Select Video Addons > J1tv > Install