Welcome to the step by step guide on another great Kodi addon. The Chains Of Absolution Kodi addon for 18 Leia and 17 Krypton is discussed here in our guide. This all in one Kodi addon can be found in the luxury repo. There are plenty of categories which for sure you will never want to miss out.
The content-rich Chains Of Absolution addon for Kodi gives you a wide range of sections such as New Releases, New Cams, The Vault, Kids Zone, Animation, Real Debrid Movies, IPTV, Search, Regeneration and many other Linked Addons.
Follow the step by step guide to quickly add Chains of Absolution addon on Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia. The guide is well-supported by major operating systems and devices.
How to Install Chains Of Absolution Addon on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://tikipeter.github.io in the top box
- Enter FEN in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and Click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on FEN
- Select this ZIP File repository.tikipeter-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on Tikipeter’s Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for Fen and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.