This is the most common question in the Kodi world “Can I Pair OpenLoad If I am Using a TV Box without Web Browser”. The answer is straight forward “NO”. But don’t worry, you don’t need to go to a web browser on the Kodi Box i.e. Fire Stick Android TV Box.
You just need to open a web browser on another device connected to the same network having web browser.
When you see Pairing error, just open the web browser, follow the steps given in the below section.
Is it Possible to Pair OpenLoad on Android TV Box
Yes, it is 100% possible to Pair OpenLaod to Android TV box. For this you will need two devices. Details are in the guide given below.
Is it Possible to Pair OpenLoad on Amazon Fire Stick
Yes, OpenLoad can be Paired with Amazon Fire Stick or any other Kodi Box. For details go through the instructions given below.
How to Pair Openload Without Web Browser to Access Content on Kodi
If you want to Pair OpenLoad to a Kodi box on which you don’t have any web browser. The procedure of Pairing OpenLoad on such devices is not that difficult. All you need to connect your Kodi box and a mobile or any other device on which you have a web browser.
For more details, have a look on the below given instructions.
- Before Pairing OpenLoad on Android TV Box or FireStick, make sure you have two devices connected to the same network
- Open a web browser on your smartphone or laptop
- Enter https://olpair.com/ in the address bar
- Follow the steps on this opened page
- On this page, you have to complete the Captcha Check
- After this, you have to click on “Pair”
- Once done, you will see a notification “Pairing Successful”
- All done!
- Open Amazon FireStick or any other TV box you have and enjoy OpenLoad Pairing
Note: Pairing OpenLoad without any web browser on any Kodi Box is not a big deal. However, you should note that this pairing only lasts for 4 hours. After 4 hours, you have to pair again for another 4 hours. It is like session expiring.