Xtina Kodi Addon is an excellent addition to the Kodi Addons list. With a marvelous collection of movies, 24-7 TV, Tools, and TV shows, you will find this addon to be among the very first choices in many lists. This addon is also an Exodus Fork.
Just like Sportowa Addon, this one is also not the official Kodi Repository addon so the same thing goes with this one as well. If you have any difficulty in installing or using this addon, you should not contact the official website. Firstly because they won’t be able to help you and secondly no unofficial Addons should be talked about on the official website.
There is a support team operating this addon so it is advisable to contact only the support team in case of any problems faced.
How to Install Xtina Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton & 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://repo.htmc.tv/ in the top text box
- Now type htmc in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on htmc > repository.htmc-1.0.2.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > HTMC Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Xtina > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Xtina Addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://repo.htmc.tv/ in the top box
- Type htmc in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > htmc
- Click on repository.htmc-1.0.2.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > HTMC Repository
- Select Video Addons > Xtina > Install