Kodzi itself is not like other general addons. It is an alternative to install addons for Kodi. It, however, does need to be installed in Kodi.
Current version that Kodzi uses is 2.0.0 which got the latest update on February 04, 2019. Github.com is the host for Kodzi addon.
Since it is not a streaming addon in itself, you will not be able to watch movies or other content with this addon. However, you will find it very handy to install other precious addons to your repositories.
The best thing about Kodzi is that it can give you super-fast speed to install other repositories and addons. Also it is very good at reducing the number of sources a user has to add to his Setup or File Manager.
How to Install Kodzi Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton & 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://mrkodz.github.io in the top text box
- Now type kodz in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on kodz > http://plugin.video.kodzi-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Click on Video Addons > Kodzi > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.
How to Install Kodzi Addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter https://mrkodz.github.io in the top box
- Type kodz in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > kodz
- Click on http://plugin.video.kodzi-x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Video Addons > Kodzi > Install