Recently the Umbrella Corporation has introduced The Red Queen Kodi Addon. This Add-on is an all-rounder providing many sections at a time. These include, TV Shows, Movies, Trekkie Heaven Catch Up, Trakt and Live TV. Movies and TV Shows dominate the overall content on the addon but the other mentioned are also good to go with.
This addon provides quick links to Debrid, pairing and Trakt. The layout is much similar to that of multi-scraper. All these features make it a handy addon for those who want a multi-section addon.
While installing The Red Queen Kodi Addon, make sure you check the box for Unknown Sources. This is always required if you install a third party addon on Kodi.
How to Install Red Queen Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi> Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://racooncity.gq/repo in the top text box
- Now type UMBRELLA in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on UMBRELLA > repository.umbrellacorp-x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Umbrella Corporation Repository
- Click on Video Addons > The Red Queen > Install and wait for notification
Disclaimer: If you face some issues while installing it on Kodi 18, then simply ignore it and try another addon.