Welcome to Indigo Kodi addon install guide. It is not an entertainment addon but it is a complete package and every Kodi user must have it. Indigo is a Kodi maintenance addon which is developed with the aim to resolve the technical issues of Kodi and improve its UX.
Looking on the importance of it, below in this article we have listed the steps which are essential for its flawless installation on any latest version of Kodi on any of your home device.
The addon works better on the latest release of Kodi as compared to other older versions. So it is recommenced to update your Kodi on the latest version.
How to Install Indigo on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co in the top box
- Enter Fusion in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on Fusion
- Select this ZIP File plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- All Done! Enjoy.