For all the sports fans on Kodi, FTA Sports is a pro sports addon. It is compatible with major operating systems and hardware. It is available in the “No One Repository”. FTA sports addon can be accessed by using this URL; https://no-onerepo.github.io/.
It contains a wide range of sections for sports lovers. You can find sections for Boxing, Fight, Channel Fight, Fight Network, Bellator MMA, Fite, Fighting Spirit, Hard Knocks, Impact Wrestling and many more.
Follow the below-given step-by-step guide to add FTA Sports addon to your PC, Android phone, Android Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast or any other device.
How To Install FTA Sports Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Open Kodi > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on the Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://no-onerepo.github.io/ in the top text box
- Now type No One in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on No One > repository.no_one-1.0.0.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > No One Repo
- Click on Video Addons > FTA Sports > Install and wait for notification.