Elementum is Kodi Addon that is basically for streaming torrent movies and TV shows. It uses torrents so be sure to have protection if required. It contains Multi-torrent support & also enabled support for Android. It snatches movies and TV demonstrate data from IMDB and TVDB and presents it alongside with search feature
Categories of Elementum addon include Movies, TV Shows, Search, Torrents, Add Torrent, Providers, & many more. Elementum Kodi is a new third-party Kodi Addon from Vista TVs Free Addon repo. You can easily installed it from Vista TVs Free Addon Repository. You can enjoy your favorite Movies & Torrent by using this Addon.
To install Elementum Kodi Add-on on Kodi 16 Jarvis and Kodi 17 krypton fellow the step by step technique that is given below.
How to Install Elementum on Kodi 17 Krypton
- First of all download Elementum Repo from here >
- Now from Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Go to where you have saved the file in the first step
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Elementum addon is now installed and is ready to use