Boom Addon for Kodi
The boom is considering as one of the most reputed and best addon for Kodi these days. If you were the user of the famous SportsDevil addon, then here this is the great alternative for that one. This addon for sports is updated by its developers on regular basis. It contains almost all the sports matches such as Golf, Football, MMA, Boxing, Motor Sports, Rugby and many more like these.
If you already used this addon in past and it stopped working at that time. Don’t get panic as this one should work perfectly without any type of error. It’s due to the change in the repository from the Boom development team.
Here you will find the complete step by step installation guide to Boom Kodi addon on Krypton and Jarvis versions of Kodi.
How to Install Boom on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://burrtv.tech/boom/repo/ in the top textbox
- Now type Boom in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Boom > repository.boom
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repsoitory > Boom Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Boom > Install and wait for notification.
How to Install Boom on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://burrtv.tech/boom/repo/ in the top box
- Type Boom in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > Boom
- Click on repository.boom > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Boom Repository
- Select Video Addons > Boom > Install