Supremacy Sports Addon for Kodi
Supremacy Sports is a new sports addons for Kodi Addon from the Supremacy Repository. This addon contains all about sports under one single screen. Some of its visible sections include Football, BT Sports, Ace Streams, Live sports events, Football documentaries, Live Sports channels, UK TV, Movies of sports, WWE and Soccer streams.
For streaming sports events live, the Supremacy addon for Kodi Jarvis and Krypton uses Plexus and SportsDevil addons.
In order to install Supremacy sports addon on Kodi 16 or Kodi 17 Krypton, you can follow the below-mentioned installation procedure.
How to Install Supremacy Sports on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ in the top text box
- Now type Supremacy in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Supremacy > repository.video.supremacy-2.3
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Supremacy
- Click on Video Addons > Supremacy Sports > Install and wait for notification.
How to Install Supremacy Sports on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ in the top box
- Type Supremacy in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > Supremacy
- Click on repository.video.supremacy-2.3 > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Supremacy
- Select Video Addons > Supremacy Sports > Install